All in One 99
30 Days New SIM orders only
100 GBNational Data
UnlimitedNational, EEA, USA, Canada, Australia & New Zealand
UnlimitedLyca to Lyca calls
UnlimitedLyca to Lyca texts
600Minutes for mobile & Land Line
600Minutes for land Line Only
- 600 Minutes for mobile & Land Line
- 600 Minutes for land Line Only
- Unlimited National, EEA, USA, Canada, Australia & New Zealand
Include Landline & Mobile
- Faroe Islands
- Puerto Rico
- South Korea
Include Landline & Mobile
- New Zealand
- United Kingdom
- United States
69Kr is only applicable for your first 3 months when you sign up for auto renewal.
From 21/09/2017, any customers who buy one of our National & Data bundles may be able to use their bundle allowances while roaming in the EU/EEA countries. Customers are advised that there is a maximum usage capping is applied for data while roaming in EU/EEA. EU/EEA roaming services are enabled for customers who travel for holidays or short trips and note that the SIM card must be first used (activated) in the home country in order to take advantage of this promotion.
This bundle includes an EU/EEA Countries data roaming allowance of 7.5GB and effective from 03/06/2021.
Note: According to the EU regulation Lycamobile also allowing the national allowance to EU/EEA countries while roaming. Customer can use the national and international allowance to EU/EA countries while in EU/EEA roaming. Other than the EU/EEA countries calls/SMS will be charged as standard PAYG even though the bundle includes the international mins (Eg: India call will be charged PAYG).
Personal Hotspot: Tethering is allowed on Lycamobile network on all plans and there are no limits to the amount of data that can be tethered in the Denmark. please be aware that tethering is not supported when customers are in roaming.
Offer valid from 01/01/2020
1. The data switch that Lyca is using captures the end customer’s data usage and stores this in the call detail record (CDR). All data are encrypted and the decrypted data in the CDRs are available only for Lyca IS team for reporting and reconciliation purpose. No other internal and external parties have access to see this information.
2. Lyca do not apply any limitations for any customers or different service quality parameters based on type of subscriptions like bundle and PAYG. All applications the customers access maintains same quality of service through Lyca’s data network following non-discriminations clauses. The speed experienced may differ for the end customer this due to a number of different factors like the mobile device capability to support high speed data, the number of users trying to establish connections at a time in a same cell site vs its capacity at MNO end, the overall coverage strength and any technical disruptions due to planned and unplanned works carried out by Lyca, MNO and interconnection partners.
3. Lyca do not differentiate its quality of services based on the customers tariff plan. All of the customers will get the same level of services regardless they have an PAYG or an bundle/plan. The only limitations there may be is due to geo-location of our customers as result of potential network restrictions from the host network.
Existing customers: Dial *139*4599# and follow the instructions on the screen or Text 4599 to 3535